100 % home loans 80/20 Home Mortgages
100% home loans 80/20
- Minimum 720 fico score required.
- Great FHA alternative financing
- 80/20 COMBO loan 80% 1st and a 20% second mortgage.
- No mortgage insurance, impounds or reserves.
- Great equity builder as second mortgage loan gets paid off faster.
- Some closing costs can be paid by seller.
97%- 103% Fanniemae Home Ready loan programs
- Homeready lending programs offered by Fannie Mae
- 97% LTV for low to moderate income borrowers
- 103% CLTVs allowed with Fannie Mae homeready using grants, downpayment assistance
- 3-4 units properties available
- Better pricing and benifits than FHA programs
- 100% of average median icome used
- Non owner borrowers allowed
95%- 105% Home Possible program
- HPM Suite of lending programs offered by Freddie Mac.
- 97% LTV for low to moderate income borrowers.
- HPM loans as high as 97% LTV with 105 % CLTV
- 3-4 unit properties allowed.
- Minimum Ficos 620- 680
- Declining markets lower LTVs by 5%
97%FHA home loans
- Government insured loan program with 3% down payment.
- Loans limits change from city to city from $271,050- $729,750 in major cities.
- FHA cash out 85% for 12 month to up to 95% for 12 months.
- Loan programs 30 year, 15 year and 5 year fixed and adjustable.
- Minimum fico scores 600
80% Stated home non owner loans/mortgages
- Minimum 720 fico scores required
- 2/28 and 3/27 mortgages
- No mortgage insurance
All these loans are for single family homes usually, owner occupied and for principal residences. No land loans,coops, or commerical properties and non owner properties.