5 Steps for First time home buyers loan programs
We understand purchasing a home can be an daunting and intimidating task.The following guide on this page will help you arrive at a sound and fair decision.
1. First time home buyers loan programs
This is the first step in the home buying process. In a competitive real estate market it is essential that you know for sure what you will qualify for.You would also like to know how much you will be paying each month. You want to know if there are any problems that may prevent you from getting financing. Being pre-qualified by us will put you in a better state of of readiness. Getting to know your credit scores and whats in your credit reports is the first step.
2. Making Your Offer
After getting pre-qualified you will have to chose an area where you want to live.You may contact a real estate agent at this point, or make an offer directly. Sometimes you may have to make several offers before one gets accepted. Remember making an offer and getting accepted is a negotiation process, and you must adhere to basic common sense guidelines of give and take at this stage.
3. The Purchase Process
Once you have an accepted offer, your home loan purchase process begins. Home purchase process can be sometimes difficult but our knowledge able staff can guide you through it. Our goal is to provide you with the least expensive financing, while making your loan process simple, fast, easy and less stressful.
- Fixed rate mortgages :Fixed payments for the life of loan
- Adjustable rate mortgages: Variable payments, easier to qualify
- Combined mortgages: Fixed rate for a period. Lower monthly payment
5. How to get and Close your loan Faster
The best way to speed up closing of your loan is to provide accurate and correct information to you loan officer. Please read through the loan application and pay attention to names and social security numbers and provide original documents or good clean copies. Our Loan officers will go out of their way to help you get the loan quickly. Help them with all the information they need at the start of loan process. We make a point of staying in touch with you throughout the application process.
Advantages of Using Alliance Mortgage
- Flexible underwriting guidelines and approval process
- A wide array of loan products including bad credit loans.
- Quick loan approvals with automated underwriting
- Friendly knowledgeable staff.
- Helping you structure purchase financing
- Re: First time home buyers Loan Programs